3rd and Lindsley, Nashville - Various live music. The Time Jumpers are featured usually every Monday night.
Anchor Bar, Buffalo - Famous for it's chicken wings. Jazz or other music several nights weekly.
Austin City Limits - Longest running music series in television history. Award winning concert venue.
- Branson, MO Shows - Live show capital of the World
- Ernest Tubb and Record Shops - "Opry member since the 1940's. Hall of Fame. Recorded over 30 albums and 400 songs. He and his Texas Troubadour bands are legendary."
- Grand Ole Opry - Legendary Country Music Stage and Concert Hall. Longest running country music show of all time.
Poor David's Pub - Popular entertainment pub in Dallas, Texas
- Sportsmen's Tavern - Opening in 1985, Sportsmen's transformed itself from a neighborhood tavern into one of the best live music venues in the United States. Fantastic Bands/Shows 7 days a week.
The Fontanel - Since 2010, Fontanel has become one of Nashville's premier music, boutique hotel and lifestyle destinations.
- The Wheeling Jamboree - Rich History and long list of pioneering Country Music artists
Third Man Records - The only live venue in the world where artists can record their music direct to Acetate.