3rd and Lindsley, Nashville - Various live music. The Time Jumpers are featured usually every Monday night.
Anchor Bar, Buffalo - Famous for it's chicken wings. Jazz or other music several nights weekly.
Austin City Limits - Longest running music series in television history. Award winning concert venue.
- Balcony Music Club - With great talent appearing daily, it is the only live venue in New Orleans where you can enjoy Jazz, Blues, R & B, Southern Rock, Pop and Brass bands under one roof.
- Bluebird Café - This small club has helped give rise to such stars as Garth Brooks, Taylor Swift, Trisha Yearwood, Keith Urban and Vince Gill.
- Branson, MO Shows - Live show capital of the World
- Cleveland Orchestra/Severance Hall - The Cleveland Orchestra is acknowledged among the best Orchestra’s in the world and one of the most beautiful.
- Ernest Tubb and Record Shops - "Opry member since the 1940's. Hall of Fame. Recorded over 30 albums and 400 songs. He and his Texas Troubadour bands are legendary."
- Grand Ole Opry - Legendary Country Music Stage and Concert Hall. Longest running country music show of all time.
- Maple Leaf Bar - Enjoy live music, drinks and crawfish at this New Orleans institution in the Uptown-Garden district Bar.
Poor David's Pub - Popular entertainment pub in Dallas, Texas
Preservation Hall - A jazz venue in the French Quarter of New Orleans, Louisiana.
Smalls Jazz Club - Smalls Jazz Club was created in 1994. Founded by Mitchell Borden, a former Navy submariner, registered nurse, philosopher & jazz violinist, his initiative was to create an environment that was conducive to Jazz Music and Jazz culture. Great jazz club in New York city.
- Sportsmen's Tavern - Opening in 1985, Sportsmen's transformed itself from a neighborhood tavern into one of the best live music venues in the United States. Fantastic Bands/Shows 7 days a week.
The Fontanel - Since 2010, Fontanel has become one of Nashville's premier music, boutique hotel and lifestyle destinations.
The Jazz Playhouse - Said by many to be the finest jazz club in New Orleans.
- The Wheeling Jamboree - Rich History and long list of pioneering Country Music artists
Third Man Records - The only live venue in the world where artists can record their music direct to Acetate.
Troubador - A destination for cutting edge acts from around the world, in West Hollywood, CA since 1957.